72025 North Ave.
Armada, Michigan, 48005
|Monday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am – 3:00pm|
Krause Veterinary Clinic is a 4 doctor mixed practice located in Armada Michigan. We see all kinds of animals from dogs and cats to Horses and Llamas, with an increasing number of clients and exciting changes we are in need of more help. We are looking for an additional full time technician to join our team of dedicated employees.
This position requires exceptional customer service skills along with demonstrated animal handling and technical abilities. Seeking a friendly, caring and motivated individual. Applicants must enjoy a fast-paced environment where teamwork is key and service always comes with a smile!
Additional skills required would be:
- Assist veterinarians in the practice of veterinary medicine and surgery
- Perform in-hospital lab testing and prepare specimens for outside labs
- Assist veterinarians in outpatient exams
- Provide nursing care for in-hospital patients
- Conduct pre-admission exams and discharge hospitalized patients
- Keep kennel area clean during business hours
- Fill prescriptions per veterinarians’ instructions
- Educate clients about medication instructions and administration
- Assisting in the front office if needed (answer phones, making appointments)
- Performing technician appointments (nail trims, anal glands, blood draws, etc.)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50#
- A valid State of Michigan License is required (LVT)
- Some evening and Saturday hours will be required
- If you are a licensed technician committed to quality medicine and compassionate care, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Full time employees are eligible for generous benefits.